How do I change the batteries of the LEUCHTIE Mini?
- Please use brand alkaline batteries and remove empty batteries immediately to avoid any damage from leaking batteries.
- In case of longer periods of non-use (e.g. in summer) please remove both batteries.
When the brightness of the LEDs decreases significantly, both batteries are empty and have to be replaced immediately.
Please change the batteries in a clean and dry place and make sure that both the LEUCHTIE and your hands are dry and free of grease.
- Separate the tube from the battery pack by pulling them apart with a slight twisting movement, taking care not to use excessive force.
- Remove both old batteries from the ends of the tube.
- Place the new batteries (type AAAA / LR 61) into the light tube while observing the correct polarity as per illustration: The side with the LEUCHTIE label goes with the negative pole of the battery ahead and the side without the label goes with the positive pole ahead into the light tube.
- Push the battery pack back into the ends of the tube. Take care that the springs are centred in the battery pack.
- Test that the LEUCHTIE is working by pointing the battery compartment down.
The used batteries cannot be disposed of with the regular household waste! Please dispose of them via the appropriate commercially available containers or drop them off at public collection points.
Last update on 26.02.2021 by LEUCHTIE Team.