How do I charge a LEUCHTIE Easy Charge model?
- Before using the LEUCHTIE for the first time: Charge the batteries.
- Please charge the batteries as early as possible:
- We recommend charging the batteries once a week or after approx. 10 – 15 hours burn time overnight.
- The maximum brightness of your LEUCHTIE is maintained.
- This leads to a longer battery life (no deep discharge).
- It guarantees the greatest possible operational capability.
- If the LEUCHTIE is not used for a longer period of time (e. g. in summer), please fully charge the batteries before taking it out of operation.
Recharging the batteries:
- Connect the USB cable of the charging station to a USB power source (e.g. USB power supply unit or USB socket of a car/ PC, etc.).
- The green LED of the charging station indicates that it is ready for use.
- Place the charging contacts of the LEUCHTE onto the charging station. The magnetic charging contacts will automatically align.
- The red LED shows that the batteries are recharging.
- The batteries are charged as soon as the green LED starts to light up in addition to the red LED.
Last update on 24.02.2021 by LEUCHTIE Team.