How to replace the rechargeable batteries?
Removing the batteries
- Detach the tube from the battery pack on both sides with slight kinking movements.
- Pull both silicone sleeves off the battery pack.
- Bend the battery contacts carefully using a pointed object (e.g. a small screwdriver or toothpick) until the batteries are exposed.
- Tap both sides of the battery pack one after the other on a table or against your hand until both batteries fall out.
Inserting new batteries
- The charging contacts (A) of the battery pack point upwards, the label on the tube (B) is on the right side.
- There are red and blue markings in both the sockets of the tube and in the contact plates of the battery section. Insert the new rechargeable batteries into the battery pack as shown in the picture:
red side = contact with the positive pole of the battery
blue side = contact with the negative pole of the other battery
- Press the two contact pads with the flat side back into the battery pack onto the battery poles.
- Put both silicone sleeves back on the battery pack. The ring marking of the sleeves (C) points to the battery pack.
- Connect the tube and the battery pack as follows:
the red marked end of the tube onto the red contact pad / positive terminal of the battery
the blue marked end of the tube onto the blue contact pad / negative terminal of the other battery
Attaching the battery pack
- Insert both ends of the tube one after the other straight into the battery pack. Be careful not to bend the contact springs.
- Press the battery pack and the tube firmly together on both sides as far as it can go, until they are closed properly. There must be no gap between the battery pack and the tube.
Last update on 12.05.2020 by LEUCHTIE Team.